At BTL Architects we are passionate about designing and building structures for durability and long-term performance. We offer a full range of professional planning and architectural services - including extensive experience with occupied residential buildings. Guided by our unique approach, we have developed expertise in the following areas:
We systematically analyze a building's current condition, and provide recommendations to ensure desired performance.
- Property Condition Assessments
- Exterior Wall Ordinance Inspection
- Building Condition Assessments
- Roofing Inspection
- Building Repair Design, Specifications and Cost Estimates
- Indoor Air Quality Studies
- Life Safety Evaluation
- Reserve Studies
We evaluate the condition and performance of building envelopes and develop repair and maintenance programs.
- Building Envelope Failure Analysis
- Moisture Intrusion Diagnostics
- Building Enclosures
- Repair, Restoration, Replacement
- Maintenance Programs
We advise our clients on preservation, rehabilitation, restoration or reconstruction appropriate for buildings of historic significance.
- Condition Surveys
- Historical, Technical & Materials Research
- Material Conservation and Restoration
- Codes & Standards
- Construction Details/Types
- Vintage Construction Design and Replication
- National Register nomination
- HABS Documentation
Sustainability is not a buzzword to BTL Architects. We understand the increasing importance of sustainable design and energy performance.
- Energy Management and Auditing
- Energy Consulting
- LEED Certification Assistance